Friday, November 25, 2005

Thankful

What an incredible family that God has blessed me with. Carmen, with her gorgeous brown eyes and smooth dance moves (You've gotta see this girl dance! No doubt she's got Peurto Rican blood in those veins!), Anna Grace with her beatiful smile and infectious energy (One day we will find a way to harness that energy and power a small country!), Jacob with his sweet gurgles and Grand Canyon sized dimples (Being such a ladies man just comes naturally when you've got a Daddy like this), each of them remind me every day that there is a God in heaven and He rejoices in blessing his people. Then there is my sweet, sweet wife. There is no one else who could do what she does. I am amazed at the amount of chaos she can tolerate (of which I am sure I play a major role) and still maintain sanity! And on top of all that, she is still the most beautiful Puerto Rican mother of three I know. Yes, God is good!

During this season of thanks, let us all pause and be thankful for the many ways we have been abundantly blessed.




Even creation paints a vivid picture of the creativity and artistry of God. These are a couple of shots from a park near our house.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jawan said...

I only wish we lived closer so our children could grow up together. We miss you all.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Man, you make cute kids, but I'm sure it's a lot more Susie than you! We married well!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home