Tuesday, December 12, 2006

GO DAWGS!!


As of Saturday afternoon, the Sweet Water High School Bulldogs are the 1 A State Champs! And by the way, this is the second time in three years that they have brought the trophy back to the little South Alabama town I grew up in.
I know all of you are extremely interested in 1 A, South Alabama football, but with Mal Moore and Robert Witt totally destroying the football program at Bama by firing coach Shula, I am transfering all football loyalties back to my high school team. Was I completely satisfied with the way Bama's season turned out? No. Do I remember what Shula and his staff did last year? Absolutely. Witt and Moore should resign and beg forgiveness from everyone in the entire state. (Can you tell I am a little emotionally involved in the discussion?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home