Thursday, December 01, 2005

Memories of summer playtime outside. So what is a mid-western winter with three children in a two bedroom apartment going to be like? I guess I could always take more classes next semester. That will remove me from the madness, but it might not be good for my health in a physical safety / marital relationship sense. Know what I'm saying? Hey, it only took five and a half years of marraige but maybe I'm starting to figure some stuff out! Grad. school is good for me!

Jacob and Papa having boys time. We've gotta get this boy to South Alabama so they can sit out on the front porch and look at Uncle Jimmy's cows. We can't have him growing up to be too much of a city boy.


Uncle Kyle's first trip to see us in Saint Louis. We had a blast! Thanks Uncle Kyle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home