Thursday, December 14, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Final Exam week is here. There should be a little more relief, but I guess that will just have to wait until next Tuesday when exams are over. Then we get to cram all six of us (Papa Jose included) into the minivan and drive 12 or so hours to Mobile. I am looking forward to being there, it's just the getting there that worrys me. Susie says that I can't just box the kids up and send them UPS. I was going to enclose a sandwich and a bottle of water in the box with them. After all, I am not a barbarian. But she said that we couldn't do that, so I guess we have to stick with the original plan of the minivan.
With the way our schedule looks over the next few weeks with exams and travel, I may not get a chance to update the blog very often. So for all of you who we don't get to see in person...
Merry Christmas from the Tuckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home