Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My boy

For a kid who I couldn't get a smiling picture of for almost the first two years of his life, this guy is turning out to be quite a ham. Over the past Thanksgiving holiday our little family of five spent a total of around 20 or so hours together in the car. This little guy kept us cracking up for much of the trip.

Yes, I am dreaming of college scholarships already. You may think it is silly, but LOOK AT THAT FORM!


Bubbles have GOT to be the most amazing thing ever! Hey, I wonder if Aunt Jackie will laugh if I can pop that thing and manage to get it all in her hair.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Yay, he finally smiled in a picture! Must. Kiss. Those. Cheeks.

8:08 AM  
Blogger AmberLeigh said...

I LOVE this picture. I wish I could spend more time with all of you.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home