Thursday, April 24, 2008

My angel

This woman amazes me. First of all, she has been married to me for eight years. That alone deserves a medal. And on top of that she has given me six beautiful children. She has bravely carried and brought all six into the world. She has also walked with me as we have said goodbye to two of those precious gifts. So here we are again, welcoming another amazing life that she has carried and cared for over these past months. As we approach graduation I have no idea where we are going. The Lord seems to be playing His cards close to the vest in that regard. But this much I do know. No matter where I end up, I have an angel with unparalleled reservoirs of wisdom, depth and strength who will be there standing beside me. Regardless of geography, wherever this woman is, I will be home. Thank you Suz. I love you. And thank you God for showing your grace to me in the gift of this incredible individual.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jawan said...

Awwww...what sweet words! She is the best! Can't wait to see you all this week!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home