Thursday, May 01, 2008

New little life

Okay, so after Anna Grace went to bed last night I FINALLY got to spend a little time with Emi. After she ate her supper, she laid on my chest and watched Law and Order with me. We are going to get along just fine, although she did fall asleep during the most exciting part. I will have to work with her on her attention span. Just as I was about to wake her up and talk to her about the finer points of how good the script writers were and how the change in lighting during the show affects the mood being conveyed by...... oh whatever. She did redeem herself by actually laughing out loud during her sleep. I don't know what was going on in her little head, but whatever it was must have been hilarious. I have never heard a one week old laugh. Pretty funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita Lovell said...

Hey Tuckers, It is the Lovells from alabama!!! We are so excited about this beautiful little girl that God just blessed you with!!! She is soooooo Beautiful!! I wish we were there to hold her and to give you all a big hug!! Emily and Lara said to tell Carmen and Anna hello. They probalbly don't even remember each other since it has been so long!! We are praying for you and would love to see you when you come to Alabama!! Our e-mail address is lovellsbarnfull@aol.com
Love to all of you from Wayne ,Anita ,Kayla,Will ,Lara and Emily!!!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home