Saturday, December 03, 2005

Carmen's first dance recital and meeting Santa

Saturday was Carmen's 1st ballet recital. She and her little friends got to dance for the crowd as everyone awaited the arrival of a very special guest.

Nope. That's not the special guest.

Although I am glad that my Aunt Jackie got to come and see me dance.


There he is! It's SANTA CLAUS!!!! We got to see Mrs. Claus as well and she gave us a sucker! Well, everybody except for Jacob, of course. He was very mature about it though. He didn't pitch a fit or anything. Daddy says that's because Jacob takes after him. Mommy says that Daddy is full of it. I asked them what that meant and they both told me to eat my sucker. Grown-ups....I'll never understand them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jawan said...

I am so glad you are faithful at posting to your blog. It makes me eager to check it each day!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home